Birthday Party with Candy Making (Buena Park)
$50 non-refundable deposit is required and will be applied to the total cost of your party. Please see below for details and full pricing.
Host a birthday party at The Sweetest Destination on Earth!
Choose from the following Candy Making Experiences for any birthday party (minimum of 8 children required):
- Hand Pulled Lollipops
- Chocolate Bar Your Way
- Chocolate Pizza
- Monday - Wednesday: 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm, 7pm
- Thursday & Friday: 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm
- Saturday: 11am, 3pm, 7pm
- Sunday: 11am, 1p, 5pm, 7pm
Birthday Party at Sweet Pete’s and Farrell’s:
$20 per person: Lollipop or Taffy Party
$23 per person: Chocolate Bar or Chocolate Pizza Party
- 1 ½ hours at the Candy Bar
- Candy Making experience: Kids go home with the candy they made!
- 2 Large Pizzas (choice of cheese and/or pepperoni)
- Kids’ drinks for party children (choice of soda, milk, chocolate milk, or juice)
- THE ZOO
- Downloadable invitations to send out
- Other goodies and games can be added on while finalizing party
- One Farrell’s staff Party Host
Looking for additional activities or items to add on to your party? We offer many inexpensive and great ways to add that special touch to any birthday party.
- Candy Box - Create Your Own ($5 per box)
- Bean Boozled Game ($10 per party)
- Cotton Candy Voucher ($3 per child)
- Pucker Powder - Fill Your Own Tube ($2.50 per tube)
- Additional Pizzas: Large Cheese-$15; Large Pepperoni-$17
- Adult Table for 10 (Guarantee $100 minimum food and beverage spend)
Within 48 hours of booking a Sweet Pete's Party Planner will contact you to plan the details of your party.
- There is a non-refundable $50.00 deposit to reserve your party. This deposit will go toward the total cost due the day of the party.
- No charge for adult chaperones, as they do not participate.
- Seating is provided for the children. A party for 10 kids will have 10 chairs and 10 place settings. There is standing room for adults and guests. Or, a table in the restaurant may be booked for adults. A table for 10 adults may be added to the party, and customer guarantees a $100 minimum food and beverage spend for that table.
- Parent/adult chaperone must be with party at all times and is responsible for children that are dropped off by parents.
- Please choose quantity 1 when booking the party on this website.
Don’t see the date or time you would like to book a party? Contact us at (855) SWT-PETE (855-798-7383). Interested in a hosting family, friends, or co-workers for a private candy making experience but not a full party? Give us a call!